Friday 8 April 2011

Th!nk FM - my take on this week's conference

Feeling inspired by Neil Usher's poetry at Th!nk FM, I've decided to throw caution to the wind and take some of my own advice about stepping out of my comfort zone. So, here is my feedback...

‘To Nottingham’, came the cry,
‘Men in tights?’ wondered I.
Robin Hood wasn’t there,
nor his lady fair.
But instead greater heroes -
Our FMs.

No economics since school,
But Professor Joe made it cool.
A positive start
set our conference apart
For those who had gathered -
Our FMs.

Four parallel streams
Worked like a dream.
The choices were mine
How to manage my time.
And who to spend time with -
Our FMs

Newcomers we’d meet
had learned how to ‘tweet’!
Chris Moon inspired
A happy but tired
profession I’m proud of -
Our FMs.

No comments:

Post a Comment